Thursday, March 8, 2012

Movin' On Up


Well I guess it's official enough for me to write about on my blog (especially since my lovely husband announced it on facebook already!). We bought land!! Here it is!! Most of what you see is our land.  The square above Foard Rd framed by trees and then the area below the row that isn't cleared. I'm becoming more comfortable with the idea by the day, and Robert is definitely excited.  I never really imagined myself 'having land' and I've never wanted to build a house.

Building a house is intimidating at best. But it's what the hubs wants.  And in our house, what the hubs wants the hubs gets.  I'm just thankful that we didn't end up with 10 acres like he originally wanted.  We will have 3.3 acres, plenty for me!!

Stay tuned for the building process, I'm hoping it won't take us as long as normal. I want this to be as quick and painless as possible!!

But I'll probably be pinning a whole lot more design ideas in the next few months :)

2 comments: