Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bathtime

Brylee had her first bubble bath last night!! Look how friggin cute she is :)


She thought the bubbles were awesome and kept trying to eat them. The bath was a short one because I was worried she would eat too many bubbles and get sick.

After her bath I wanted to try to get a cute wrapped-up-in-hooded-towel picture. To say that I failed would be a huge understatement. You should have seen me trying to get this girl to sit still for a picture! It was chaos. My child does not sit still. Ever. Here are just a few of the resulting pictures...





I realize that I was just using my cellphone camera so they wouldn't be perfect, but the child moves so much they were so blurry! And then she said peace-out mom, I'm gettin outta this place!

Oh well, we had fun :) I just laughed and laughed.

P.S.- please excuse the messy room. I'm not the best housekeeper in ideal conditions. Add in my work hours right now and we'll just say I'm not planning on having visitors anytime soon!!

2 comments: