Monday, March 26, 2012

Friends and Fairs

Lets all stop and take a second to celebrate the fact that I only have SIXTEEN working days of tax season left! YAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Okay, now that we have that out of the way... :)

This weekend was absolutely beautiful weather wise. It could not have been more gorgeous! I just hope the weather is this nice in a few weeks when I will actually get to enjoy it.

Once I got off of work on Saturday I had dinner with one of my closest friends who was in town. It's always good to get to see my favorite other Lindsey :) We had a good time at dinner with B and the hubs and then headed back to her parents' house for a little visit.

Brylee had fun trying out a lemon.


On Sunday I made it to Sunday School and the service. I was a good little girl. I think I will make it through this busy season only missing one Sunday, and I'm okay with that. Sometimes you just need a day to stay in your PJs and rest so your head doesn't explode.

After church B and I went to the South Texas State Fair with my mom & my Nanna. We ate some good food and looked around the exhibition hall. I got a little sun on my face and Brylee did great riding around in the stroller!! I'm so thankful to have such a content baby. She has made being a first-time-mom a breeze. I love her so much :)

Here are some pictures of Brylee's first trip to the fair!



I know she looks upset here, but it's just because I was giving her bites of my chocolate covered cheesecake and she wanted another bite but I wanted a picture! She really was happy :)



See? There's my happy baby!! We were on our way out and Nanna wanted to stop and watch the belly dancers. Why? I have no idea...



By the time I got home she was worn out!! She took a nice long nap on Sunday afternoon.

Hope you all had a great weekend, too! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment