Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday already??

It sure seems like Wednesday sneaks up on me every week. Where are the days going??



Here we go with my weekly link up with This Kind of Love!

This week I am loving...

*...the fact that I have stuck with Couch to 5K (so far!). I jogged last Wednesday, Sunday & yesterday. 3 days in 1 week!!

*...my current guilty pleasure, One Tree Hill. Ohhhhh the drama! Robert makes me feel silly for watching it, but it makes me laugh out loud and bawl my eyes out so he can think what he wants! It's just sooooo good!

*...the weather!! I absolutely love the sunshine!! Brylee & I are totally going to spend some time in the hammock this weekend. And if anyone has a pool they would like to share with us... Ha!

*...my man & my babygirl! Last but certainly not least :)

What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Couch 2 5k! I would love to do something like that, but would definitely find it difficult to stick to, I think.
    Dropping by from WILW. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm one of the least athletic people ever, and it has worked really well so far. The first few days were difficult, but it hasn't been bad since then.

      You should try it out!!

      Delete