Monday, April 16, 2012

2 Year Veteran

Good news, y'all! You won't have to hear anything else about tax season once this post is over! (until January 2013, that is :) )

I know the deadline is officially tomorrow, but I filed my last extension about an hour ago. Our office is closing at noon tomorrow. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the men I work for? We're not into stressing ourselves out and working until dark-thirty trying to get returns out. We get what we can done, we extend the rest and we skip as much stress as possible.

They also treat us to a 3-day weekend the weekend after tax day. So I will also be off on Friday!

I am so excited about having more time in my schedule. More time to spend with my girl (and guy!). More time to knit & crochet fun projects (maybe I can sell some things soon. or do a giveaway!) More time to read some good books.

I'm going to create new page here on the 'ole blog with a list of the books I want to read so I can cross them off as I go, and maybe even give some books reviews for those of you who enjoy a good book as much as I do :)

With all my newfound time off, I'm looking forward to some of this...



A little of this...


(we'll just pretend this is what our beach looks like...)

Hopefully a whole LOT of this...



And maybe some of this, since I want to run a few 5Ks this summer (this from the girl who can't jog to the mailbox!)


None of those are pictures of me, by the way. All of them were found on google images :)

Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh. Almost there! Congrats on finishing busy season 2012. I know you'll enjoy the time with your sweet little girl and husband. :) Love the new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete