Saturday, February 25, 2012

Milestones

This week came with a variety of little surprises. On Wednesday Brylee really found her groove scooting around on the floor. She's getting faster and I know she'll be full out crawling soon. EEK!! On Thursday I got home from work only to find out the mom of another child my mom watches had taken some pictures of B in the backyard. They are all SO CUTE!! (of course they are! what picture of my girl wouldn't be cute? :))

Here's one of my favorites. I know her poor bald head needs a bow, I just never worry about putting a bow on her when she's going to Grammy's because I know it's just going to come right off. Oh well.


My last surprise came on Thursday evening while I was playing with B on the floor.  She kept crawling to my hands and trying to put my fingers in her mouth.  When I finally let her chew on one I felt a tooth!! Babygirl got her first tooth this week, without so much as a whine of discomfort. What a big girl!

I'm almost finished with my first boot. It just needs a button on the side, I guess I need to go buy some buttons!!  This pair will be too big for B to wear right now, but I think it may fit my niece, Londyn. We'll have to see :)




This last picture literally has nothing to do with this post, but I've had it on my work computer for a while and felt it needed to be shared with the world.  This is Robert, probably around 4 years old, in one of his first go-karts. Isn't he just the most precious thing ever???


I sure hope all of your Saturdays are going better than mine & you're not stuck at work like me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment