Monday, October 8, 2012

A Fish Fry & Larry's Trade Days

This weekend was pretty crazy around our house, at least for me! Somehow I still managed to get some housework done despite the fact that I was gone for the majority of the weekend.

On Friday I left work an hour early so that I would have time to change & grab dinner before heading out to the Hamshire-Fannett football game. R & I worked the concession stand with some other friends from church. It was a lot of fun but also a lot of work. I was exhausted when we were finally done!

I spent Saturday morning and early afternoon trying to get the house cleaned up a little. Around 2:30 B & I made our way over to my parent's house for a fish fry!! I'm not a big fan of fish, but as fish goes this stuff was pretty good.

Nevermind the fish, the most important part of the afternoon is these precious pictures!


Just a swangin'...

B absolutely loves her uncle Bryce. He was swinging her by her arm & her leg and she was juuuuust a laughing!

She hasn't quite gotten the hang of this yet...

More swinging with Nanna & Grammy. Look at that face! It cracks me up every time :)

After church on Sunday the women ditched the kids with the men & ran away for an afternoon of Larry's Trade Days in Winnie. In case you're not from around here, Trade Days is pretty much a big flea market that happens once a month. We love to go browse, especially in the month's leading up to Christmas! We spent the entire afternoon there since the weather was so nice. I can't wait to go back next month!!

I hope your weekend was as good as mine :) Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment