Monday, October 15, 2012

5 for Five - Week 1

FantasticallyAverage

I've really been looking forward to this link-up for a couple of weeks :) I don't have any goals from last week to update on, so I guess I will just start with my goals for this week.

I tried to think about what I wanted my goals to be over the weekend so that I would be prepared for this post, but I wasn't very successful. So I'm kinda flying by the seat of my pants. Here goes...

My goals this week are:

1. Get all of my clients caught up by Friday (my last day at my current job!). I don't want the girl taking over my clients to start off behind. This is my most important goal for this week.

2. Blog at least two more times. I am really trying to be better about writing a few times a week. My ultimate goal is to be able to delete my Facebook page and use my blog as an update for my far-away friends & relatives.

3. Get to work early for the rest of the week. I kinda blew it this morning, I was 15 minutes late (whoops!). I want to be early for the next four days.

4. Run at least twice. Good runs. At least 2.5 miles. I have been a super slacker since I 'ran' my 5k a few weeks ago. I need to get back on track so I can run the Turkey Trot next month. With a better time!

And finally...

5. Be intentional about spending quality time with R & B (ha! not the music, my husband and kiddo :)). We need more down time just enjoying each other and less time running around like crazy people or with our eyes glued to our phones/tv.

So there are my goals for the week. What are yours??

2 comments:

  1. I should add getting to work early to my list too. It seems like I'm always running late! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals! Thanks for linking up with us :) I love your goal about being early in the morning....that is something I'm constantly striving for! I know you can do it :) Thanks again for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete