Tuesday, May 22, 2012

10 Things About The Weekend: 2

Sorry, I'm a little late this week :( Yesterday was a crazy day filled with office moving (not mine, unfortuneately) & a crazy little girl.

So here's what happened this weekend...

1. I was planning on seeing The Avengers with my husband & some friends.  That plan fell through, but I ended up having a great time with some girlfriends at Cheddars.

2. I slept in on Saturday and had a lazy morning.

3. B & I attended a pool party for my cousins' birthdays (a brother & sister, one turned 17 & one turned 1!). It was a beautiful day.

4. B loved the water. I'm so glad. I have always loved hanging out in the swimming pool for hours, so it looks like I'll have a side-kick who will be more than willing to join me!!

5. I got a Route 44 Cherry Vanilla Coke from Sonic on my way home from the party, but they put too much cherry flavoring so I barely got to drink any :(

6. I also stopped at the dollar store for some junk food & nail polish to try to brighten the lonely night ahead of me, but (as you'll see in #8) that didn't go over so well.

7. I watched a ridiculous amount of Desperate Housewives. I finished the final season. It was sooooo good!! I'm so glad that I decided to start watching that show a couple years ago.

8. I tried to be a 'big girl' and stay home by myself on Saturday night while R was at the deer lease. I was not successful. By the time I finally went to bed (around 1 am) I had myself so scared and skittish that I tossed and turned all night, worried about every little sound. I will definitely be going to stay with my parents the next time he leaves me.

9. Because of my sleepless night, B & I stayed home from church on Sunday morning.

10. Once I finished Desperate Housewives, I returned to One Tree Hill (I know, I'm a trash TV addict. I can't help it).  I started watching OTH about a month ago and I'm completely sucked in. I think I'm on Season 6. Thank you Jesus for Netflix!!

That's all! Happy Tuesday, everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment