Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WILW: 7

I just wanted to say that this link-up has really gotten me thinking (most days) about what I am currently loving about life.  That wasn't something that I did enough before I found this, so I am really happy to participate every week.  It really helps me to have a better lookout on life!

With all of that said, lets get to the good stuff!!



This week I am loving...

...that we (R, B & I) are planning on spending this weekend at the beach with some friends. I absolutely love the beach.  Especially when it's the kind of beach trip that involves lots of time sitting on a porch in the sunshine and not so much time getting sandy & sticky in the (usually disgusting) gulf.

...the fact that my phone upgrade is just around the corner. I can't wait to join the iPhone club!!

...the rain. That's right, I'm one of those people. I love rainy days. I love them more when I get to stay at home snuggled under a blanket, but I love them when I have to go to work, too.

...Dave Matthews Band. I had been stuck on my Kenny Chesney station on Pandora, but I switched to my DMB station sometime last week. I think I had almost forgotten how much I love DMB. They make my days so much better.

...and of course, my other half & my adorable girl. Can't forget them!!

What are you loving this week? Why don't you link-up with This Kind of Love :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment