Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm Alive!!

I know I've been a terrible blogger lately. I guess I can't even say that, because that would at least mean that I was some kind of blogger. The last month or so, I haven't been a blogger at all! :( It makes me sad. But, here is my situation. In my house we have one TV & one computer. These two devices share one screen (the TV). Since I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't want to sit in the living room every night and watch me blog... I'm left with my work computer. And since tax season is over, I haven't been getting to work early enough to blog before I start my day.

I am going to fix this problem soon! (hopefully...)

ANYWAYS!

Last week I went on a mission trip with my church to Oklahoma City. We met some great kids, helped out some wonderful churches, & had a blast while we were doing it!! Here's a few pictures to recap:


We had two flat tires on our way. Oops!


The dance team at Faithworks Baptist Church. These 4 are sisters and they are so sweet :)



B riding on her Uncle Bryce's back while we were inviting people to the block party.


We had to improvise with naptime all week :) It worked out, tho!


Our first block party. At Faithworks Baptist Church. It's hard to see, but we had a bounce house, cotton candy, popcorn, snocones, carnival games, links, hotdogs & boudain. YUM!



B with her favorite babysitter of the week :)


Part of our crew making lunches to hand out. We worked in a low income apartment complex handing out lunches to kids who probably don't have anything to eat at home.


VBS at Britton Baptist Church. This is the 4-5 year old class. It was slightly chaotic and required a lot of help from our group. That is my sister standing in the corner and my dad sitting against the wall :)


B enjoying some sweet Texas Louisiana watermelon.


B made a new friend, Mason. Actually, she just took away his paci like a big bully... but whatever!


And finally, B enjoying some Daddy time this weekend. I know she missed her Daddy!!

I know that was a choppy recap of our trip, but I feel like I could write a book about it! So I'm trying to limit myself.

Well it's 8, which means it is time for me to get to work! Hopefully I can get back to a regular blogging schedule. I hope you enjoy the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment