Monday, October 6, 2014

TRF Weekend

This weekend was the annual Texas Rice Festival in Winnie. If I'm being honest, I've never been a huge fan. I'm more of a South Texas State Fair girl :) I guess that's because I grew up in Beaumont & not the H-F/Winnie area. To me, the Rice Festival is over-priced & doesn't have enough rides, especially when you have a 3 year-old. BUT we live in Fannett & Robert grew up going, so we go :)

And Brylee had a blast. She rode rides & got her face painted. She loved all of the different 'fun-houses'. She called them playgrounds :)



Of course Easton is only 1, so there wasn't much for him to do. Okay, there wasn't anything at all for him to do. He was a trooper riding in the stroller, though. The weather was absolutely perfect & we really enjoyed our time in the sunshine. So much so that we went TWICE, Friday & Saturday mornings :)





 I couldn't leave this post without showing y'all Brylee's adorable western wear. Robert's mom got her a few sets of Wrangler shirts/jeans & they are just too cute. My little cowgirl :)



No comments:

Post a Comment