Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Softball Tuesday

I have a love/hate relationship with Tuesday nights. I'm hoping as the kids get older it will turn into more of a love relationship. Most Tuesday nights, I load the kids up & go to the ballpark to watch R play recreational softball. I love to watch him play & B has a blast. Having a small child who can't walk yet isn't ideal. Also, the earliest we get home is 9:30... which is wayyyy past everyone's bed time. Including mine :)



With all that said, we have a ball. Except maybe E, who is only happy if he gets to crawl & cruise the bleachers. That makes me cringe, & I'm not even a germaphobe like the typical mom these days. But even I have to admit, ballparks are gross.



Last night R's team won both their games. That was exciting!! E passed out during the second game (thank the good Lord!).


It might be a little crazy & dirty, but we love our nights at the ballpark cheering on Daddy & his team.

No comments:

Post a Comment