Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Love :)

So I had extra time yesterday and I wanted to blog... and I couldn't think of anything to write about! UGH! But today is Wednesday (YAY! half way through the week!), so I don't have to come up with anything witty to say. Thank the good Lord for link-ups :)

This week I'm loving...

...my new big desk at work. And while we're talking about work, I'm also loving my new office-mate. She's so sweet :)

...S'more pop-tarts! They have been my breakfast everyday this week and they are sooooo good!

...Law & Order: SVU. This show is my 'go-to' when I don't have anything else to watch on Netflix. Love it!!

...watching B push her walker around. Seeing her walk (even if she can't do it on her own yet) is just so fun! (please stay away all you nay-sayer 'your world is going to end when she is walking' people. I don't want to hear it. I just want to enjoy this.)

...that I finally went to a concert this past weekend! It was much needed fun :)

...my husband and my girl. Of course!

Happy Wednesday! Don't forget to visit This Kind of Love to see what everyone else is loving this week!

1 comment: