Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Letters

I'm trying out a new link-up today. I have been absolutely terrible about blogging and it makes me sad :( I'm trying to be better! So here goes...



Dear Friday - Thank you for coming so soon! Apparently a holiday in the middle of the week splits things up nicely.

Dear Brylee - Please stop growing up so quickly!! I am not ready to plan a first birthday. I just want to snuggle you all day like I did when you were teeny-tiny. No more trying to walk or eating big people food. Deal?

Dear Husband - Thank you for being so awesome lately :) I'm looking forward to our puzzle dates. Have I mentioned that I am really excited about being able to do puzzles again??

Dear Pups - I am so excited about you having puppies again!! I'm sorry you have been so neglected since B was born. I'll try to be better about that.

Dear Pandora - Thank you for getting me through the day at work. You're awesome.

Dear Summer - I don't care how hot you are, I love you. I love your pool days and your blue skies. I even love your showers that make the grass grow. Sometimes I wish you were here forever, but I know when August gets here I will be ready for the only other season in Southeast Texas: 'not quite as hot as summer'.

Dear Aunt Susan & Family - That's right, you get a shout-out on my blog (: Thank you for coming to visit. I always look forward to spending time with all of you and get so sad when you leave. How about you move to Texas? Puhhh-leeeaaase?! Love you :)

How about you click over to everyone else's Friday Letters?

Happy Friday everyone!


3 comments:

  1. OH yes...thank you 4th of July for splitting up the work week! :) and yay for puppies!

    Excited to follow along!

    Danielle
    http://bellaella2121.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto on the pandora! i wrote about it too, lol.

    stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the mid week holiday was nice too!!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good one!

    ReplyDelete