Thursday, August 1, 2013

2 Years

Brylee -

I am awarding myself the mom of the year award because I have had this window pulled up all day long and I have yet to come up with anything to say about the 2nd anniversary of the day of your birth. Or maybe I just have too much to say and don't know where to start? Yea, we'll go with that one.


Two years! A Toddler. Sheesh, the time has flown by so quickly. Now I look at baby pictures & don't even remember you ever looking like that. It is hard to believe that you have learned & grown so much in 2 short years. Your vocabulary surprises me every day. And to think that last year I was worried that you would never talk :)

 

You frequently put together 4 and 5 word sentences, my little smarty pants! Your favorite thing to say is "What doing?" followed by "Why?". "What's that?" is a close second. You are very curious and adventurous. I'm convinced you get that from your daddy. Just last night you were climbing up his ladder like it was nothing. You were going for the third step before we realized you weren't going to stop!! I can't believe how brave you are.




You love to bark orders at people and animals. You recently started telling everyone to "Stop it" and I often hear you saying "C'mere dogs!" or "No no doggy!". You definitely think you are in charge... all the time :)

I have to bribe you to get hugs & kisses out of you. You never have been all that affectionate. I'm hoping that as you get older you will learn to love to cuddle with me, but even if you don't that will be okay :) Maybe your baby brother will be a cuddler like his mommy.


Speaking of your brother, he'll be here soon and I can't wait to see you in action as a big sister. I had been a little worried about it, but in the last 2 weeks you have really taken to carrying your babies/stuffed animals around with you. You are becoming quite the little mommy & I am so excited to see you interact with Easton.

I love you, Brylee Paige. You make me proud every single day. Watching you grow up is my favorite thing!

Love,

Momma

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to the BIG GIRL Brylee! Love this post... and I can't believe we will BOTH have two year olds in about a week. Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete