Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gettin Bigger

Good Morning!!

Here's my latest picture at 17 1/2 weeks. I know my face looks ridiculous, you can blame that on my husband for acting stupid while taking the picture.

BUT, there's a bump!! a real bump!! YAAAYYYY!!! it has been decided that the shirt in this picture will be my 'baby bump pictures' shirt since it shows my belly off so nicely (and will hopefully fit for the next 5 months).



In other news, i've been having the super crazy vivid dreams that seem to be yet another 'symptom' of pregnancy. Last night i had a dream that i missed my ultrasound appointment because robert was messing around and i couldn't get him to get in the car and leave!! even though i KNEW it was just a dream, every time i woke up last night i would roll away from him because i was mad at him for making me miss my appointment. I chuckled at myself this morning =]

crazy pregnant woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment